Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Who loves white?


White is one of my favourite colors. Especially in summer, when the weather is very hot, I give preference to clothes made from white fabrics. I am in summer vacation right now, weekends are free, no more homework!!!! Sunday morning, the biggest problem is "What I will wear today?". Every year we are visiting Bebek festival, this year wasn't an exclusion. I am waiting with excitement this festival, because its a big chance to meet with young fashion designers, bloggers and of course to do shopping.

Bianco e uno dei miei colori preferiti. Sopratutto in estate, quando il clima e molto caldo, io do la preferenza ad abiti realizzati con tessuti bianchi. Sono in vacanza adesso, fine settimana sono liberi e non ho piu compiti da fare. Domenica mattina, il piu grande problema e "Cosa mi metto oggi?". Ogni anno siamo visitando Bebek festival, anche quasto anno non e stata un esclusione. Sto aspettando con entusiasmo questo festival, perche e una grande occasione per incontrare i giovani fashion designer, bloggers e naturalmente di fare un po di acquisti.

Beyaz benim en sevdigim renklerden biridir. Ozellikle yazin, havanin cok sicak oldugu gunlerde beyaz giymeyi tercih ediyorum. Su anda yaz tatilindeyim, hafta sonlarim bos ve artik ev odevi yok!!! Pazar gunleri benim icin en buyuk problem "Bugun ne giyecegim?" Her sene Bebek festivalini ziyaret ediyoruz, bu sene de digerleri gibiydi. Bu festivali buyuk bir heyecanla bekliyorum, cunku genc moda tasarimcilari, bloggerlar ile tanismak icin buyuk bir firsat ve tabiki super bir alisveris ortami. Hic bir festivalden eli bos ayrilmadim.





















I was wearing:

PRADA  SUNNIES/OCCHIALI DA SOLE/GOZLUK
ZARA BASIC  TSHIRT/MAGLIETTA/TISORT
ZARA  SKIRT/GONNA/ETEK
FENDI  SHOES/SCARPE/AYAKKABI
LOUIS VUITTON JUDY MM  BAG/BORSA/CANTA
ACCESSORIZE  NECKLACE/COLLANA/KOLYE
ACESSORIZE  BRECELETS/BRACCIALETTI/BILEZIKLER

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment (:
    I have been seeing your previous posts and I like this one. I don't like white sunglasses too much, because I don't like how they look in most of the people, but you look beautiful with them! And the total white look is perfect. I thought you were wearing a dress!
    Anyway, let me know if you come back to Barcelona ;)
    We're in touch.


    Ana.

    ReplyDelete